Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The week so far....

For what initially started out as a bad week, it has turned into a good week so far.

Had a great swim on Monday morning, kept up and completed all 2350 yards. I think I was the only one in lane 1 to do that. Tonight is a Team swim and I am looking forward to it. I might actually get in all three of my swims this week. :O

Last night we went out and had a great 70 minute bike ride in Elm Creek Park Reserve, approximately 17 miles followed up with a 25 minute brick (ick) run.

One thing that I did noticed this week. This is the first week that I actually feel almost 100%, no longer sick, and it is defiantly showing in my workouts. The workouts do not seem excessively hard for what I am doing and I am not overly tired. Truth be told, I have been feeling great after I am done.

I also feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders since yesterday morning. I made the decision to step down as the Online Director. Besides the obvious, not having enough time, there were several reasons why I stepped down, including a lot of frustration. I am not willing to stand by while someone lies about me and puts words into my mouth. Apparently that behavior is OK, but not with me. To borrow from another friend of mine, I don’t need that kind of drama/stress in my life.

So it is only Wednesday (hump day), halfway done with the week but things are looking up and I feel much better than I have in weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment