Sunday, January 2, 2011

Please follow me to my "new" blog!

Hi Followers!

I'm going to make some of your lives easier(including mine).....I/we decided that I'm going to transition to writing all my entries to our "A Life More Complete" blog.   For those of you that haven't checked it out yet, it started as a blog about just our adventures together (vacations, geocaching, wedding, etc).  Our individual blogs became a place for just our personal posts, mostly about races and training.

I have not be very good at maintaining my personal blog, most of the time if I write up a blog entry it has been on our combined blog and as such the personal blog has suffered. I think having one blog to maintain and update should make my life a bit easier and allow me to write more and more often.

AND it will give you the opportunity to follow me and us on all of OUR crazy adventures in training, racing, and life :)  And the many other fun things we do, like geocaching.  I'll have much better information and detail on the new pages I'm creating as well

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR "FOLLOW" TO http://alifemorecomplete.blogspot.com

Thanks and see you over there

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment